If you would like to improve your swimming skills, you have to fill in this form first.
Ocean swimming: 07.00-18.00
Beginners (cannot swim 25 m non-stop in a swimming pool): B
Advanced (can swim front crawl and backstroke well in a swimming pool): A
Locations and dates of the activities
- Students above 7 years old can join
Swimmers at the regular activities must be free from heart ailments or allergies. You can join the physiotherapy course for patients with septal defects (a hole in the heart).
- You will master several open-water swiming styles quickly, enjoy water games, get to know how to handle safely marine life (jelly fish, rays, etc.), release muscle cramps, master the waves and dive safely.
- You will master a few bits of yoga too: jala neti, bhastrika, other pranayamas, mental control
- Swimmers have to bring their own equipment (flippers, goggles, floating aids, etc.)
- Beginners can practise at a shallow, calm beach where the senior swimmers can easily restrict them to swimming within a certain water depth not exceeding the level of their solar plexus
- It's easier to learn to swim in the seawater as the boyancy is much greater